How to create task in FeetPort app (Android)?
FeetPort gives Mobile users the liberty to create tasks through Mobile application. Let's see the process for doing the same:
- From the FeetPort app home page, tap on the 'Activities'.
- Click on the activity in which the user wants to perform the task
- Click on the “Plus” icon appearing at the top right corner. It will compose a fresh task
- Tap on CHECK-IN (if it's there) to proceed.
- The FORM tab will appear and now start filling in the relevant information.
- Capture Media ( Images and Signatures).
- Tap on FINISH Tab on top.
- Tap on Submit Now to complete the task.
- The task is updated to the server and the Web User can view the details filled in the same.
Click the Video : Manual task composition by mobile user