How to manually create task in URVA1 app (Android)?
URVA1 gives Mobile users the liberty to create tasks through the Mobile application. Let's see the process for doing the same:
- From the URVA1 app home page, tap on the 'Activities'.
- Click on the activity in which the user wants to perform the task.
- Click on the “
+” icon appearing at the bottom right corner under the Mobile tab. It will compose a fresh task.
- Enter Task title if required.
- Select if you want to start the task now or schedule it.
- Tap on CHECK-IN (if it's there) to proceed.
- The FORM tab will appear and now start filling in the relevant information.
- Capture Media ( Images and Signatures) and other fields.
- Tap on FINISH Tab on top.
- Tap on Submit Now to complete the task or click Submit later if you want to complete task after some time.
- The task is updated to the server and the Web User can view the details filled in the same.
Click the Video : Manual task composition by mobile user