I am not able to check in. Error " Move closer to planned address to Check-In". What should I do?
Web user can mandate the user to Check and Start the task within a particular radius of the Customer Address with Geo Fencing option.
In this option, web user can set a location restriction around a certain address for example a customer's address. If user will try to check in outside that area, he will get a message pop-up "Move closer to planned address to Check-In". He will be able to check in only when he is in geo fence area.
User can create task in geo fence area by following these steps:
- Tap on the Activity from home page in which task needs to be done
- Tap on "+icon" on top to create a new task
- Now if you are inside geo fence area, you can tap on CHECK IN to proceed.
- If you are outside geo fence area, the you will get this message pop-up "Move closer to planned address to Check-In " when you click on CHECK IN. In this case, you need to further navigate to the planned address or customer address to check in.
- FORM tab appears, fill relevant information in form fields
- Take Images and Signature
- Capture Media as per requirement
- Once form is filled, tap on Finish tab to proceed
- Tap on Submit Now to upload the task