What is the Task comment and its use?
Task comment is a mechanism which allows mobile user to communicate with their managers, without exiting the URVA1 app. Field user can chat with their supervisor.
For example if mobile user is sitting with a customer and want to confirm something from his manager they can instantly send a message to manager, who can reply on the same.
To use this feature mobile user can go to his task and follow the steps mentioned below.
- In mobile app, go to Activities.
- Select an activity form.
- Select a task.
- Click on Summary,
- Comment icon will appear to you, click on the comment icon.
- Write down the comment and then click on the sent button.
* Web user will now receive a notification in URVA web console.
* Click on notification that will redirect web user to chat window inside task, where he can write back to mobile user.