What is the Task comment and its use?
Task comment is a mechanism which allows mobile user to communicate with their managers, without exiting the FeetPort app. Field user can chat with their supervisor.
For example if mobile user is sitting with a customer and want to confirm something from his manager they can instantly send a message to manager, who can reply on the same.
To use this feature mobile user can go to his task and follow the steps mentioned below.
- In mobile app, go to Activities and then click on the task.
- In your task, click on Pencil ? icon on right side.
- Click on Conversation.
- Type the message and send it by clicking on Arrow icon.
* Web user will now receive a notification in FeetPort web console.
* Click on notification that will redirect web user to chat window inside task, where he can write back to mobile user.