Assign people records to users in Urva
To Assign records one by one to users, please ensure to first upload them to collection and then follow the steps:
1. From Home Screen, Go to
People under collections
3. Choose the People Collection from the list of collections.
4. Select the record which you want to map with the user.
5. Once selected, now from right side click on
Users tab from right panel. Next, click on
Assign button to assign user from Dropdown select respective user.
To assign customers, make sure Customer collection is created and customers are added. To know how to create customer collection, click here: How to create customer collection?
To Add customers : Add Customers one by one or in bulk
Assign multiple records/ Contacts to users by following steps:
1. Go to People under Collection.
2. Select Collection you want to assign. Click on the required Collection.
4. Select all or select the needed customers.
Assign user button on right corner of the screen.
6. Select user from the list of users as per requirement and then click on
Submit.The selected contacts will get assigned to the selected user.
Assign Mulitple People Records via Bulk Upload:
Select Collection you want to assign. Click on the required Collection.
Click on the
- Download the template by clicking
Template. An excel template will be downloaded.
- Enter the information in the template and Save it.
- Go back to the Urva screen. Click on
Browse Files or Drag & Dropthe saved file.
- Click on
Uploadand your records will be uploaded.