Users & Identity
- Mobile User Device Reset
- How to create Mobile User one by one?
- Mobile User Deactivation
- Mobile User Modification
- Web User Creation
- Web User Deactivation
- Identity Manager
- Web User Modification
- How to create a Subscriber ID?
- Creating User Group
- Creating a Role and Permissions
- How to Assign Activity to Mobile User?
- Mobile user creation by Bulk Upload
- How to Provide Geo attendance to mobile user?
Mobile User Device Reset
In FeetPort we have restricted the User ID to be logged in on multiple devices. To do this User ID needs to be disabled from FeetPort web console. This can be done following below steps :
- Click on Identity & Users under Navigation Menu.
- Click on Mobile User, this will display all mobile user Ids.
- In Search Option, enter the User ID which needs to be reset.
- Click on checkbox in front of the Mobile ID and click on Device Delete option that appears at top right hand side
- Click apply to confirm.
- Mobile User ID can now be logged in other device.
How to create Mobile User one by one?
User who have access to FeetPort Mobile application are called Mobile users. These IDs are created from FeetPort web console.
Let's create a mobile user :-
1.Go to Identity & Users in FeetPort Navigation Menu.
2.Click on 'Mobile User'.
3.Click on '+' icon to add new user.
4. Fill relevant details of user : First name, Last name, user name, Mobile number, Email ID, choose Supervisor, Password, Employee ID, Designation, Mobile supervisor, Shift Timings, Track interval, Allow Sign out, Achieve Days.
5.Click on SAVE and user is created.
6. Once user is created, click on mobile user ID to open.
7. Click on Assign Activity tab and assign activity.
8. Click on the territory appearing at left to assign and it will move to right.
9. Hence activity will be assigned to the created user.
10.Click on SAVE.
Mobile User Deactivation
Mobile user IDs can be deactivated / deleted from FeetPort web console. Once user ID is deactivated user can't access the same in Mobile app.
Steps to deactivate/delete a Mobile user ID :