Bypass location checks if found an error in detecting location
FeetPort facilitates with bypass location check which can be help to complete check in process in case location not getting fetched.
To configuring this for mobile user please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on Identity Management under Navigation menu
- Click on Mobile user, this will display all user Ids
- In search option enter the User ID for which location needs to be bypassed
- Click on the mobile user
- Click on pencil icon on right hand top to edit the user
- Scroll down to bottom to check Bypass Location on Error and check the box
- Click on update.
Once this is done mobile user will be able to complete check in case area coordinates or location is not found.