Skip to main content
Capability to take images, signature using forms.
Activity is a digital formation of any Hard copy format. You can convert any hard copy format into digital form using different interfaces in FeetPort. Let's learn about the Capability to take images, signature using forms.
- From the 'Navigation Menu' on the left side in FeetPort Web Console, click on Configuration and then Activities.
- Tap on '+' plus Icon on the top right side to create a new activity.
- Enter Activity name.
- Choose your Workflow from the list.
- Different Interfaces appears on the right side such as text, name, number, address, image, signature, audio, NFC, File Attachment, rating, photo and others.
- To add interfaces Image and Signature just drag and drop the Interfaces from the right side to left side.
- Each interface has different properties / settings of their own which user can define based on their requirements. Click on the properties icon and define these settings accordingly. You may define Sub types of the fields.
- Tap on properties against each field to define field settings.
- Activity settings can be defined by tapping on Settings .
- You will get the settings options General settings, Collection, Workflow states, Scheduler, Score etc. These settings may be done basis your requirements.
- Click SAVE to save & update the Activity.