Configuring Mobile User Dashboard
Mobile user dashboard keeps mobile users updated with their performance with help of analytics and charts. Mobile user dashboard can be easily configured with the following steps:
- On FeetPort Web Console go to reports module.
- Choose Mobile User Dashboard sub module
- On the bottom click on number for how many tabs you want in the dashboard ( ie for 1 tab click on 1 )
- Now from the left side drag analytics options to the tabs
- Name the tab as per your preference and click on it
- Click on analytics option and select name, description, refresh interval and type of chart (Bar or Pie)
- Click on Right icon on top to save it.
Mobile users now will be able to see tab with analytics as configured and check their performance with ease.