Configuring Web User Dashboard
Web user dashboard can be easily configured with the following steps:
- On FeetPort Web Console go to reports module.
- Choose Web User Dashboard sub module
- On the right hand side choose the organizational hierarchy and submit it
- Now from the bottom side select type of users and select order by
- On the right hand side select task count with option like users, days and type of chart
- Submit it and user will able to see preview of Chart
- Click on add to Dashboard option from top
- Select label and Roles and click on Submit.
Analytics after this configuration can be seen on the web user's dashboard.