Creating a Role and Permissions
Every Web User has a assigned role and it has permissions given. Based on these permissions this user can access his console.
To create a role and give his permissions follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Identity Management Module and click on Roles and Permissions sub Module
- Click on '+' icon to add new role
- Chose name, parent role and fill description
- Now from the right hand side click on the module and select the sub module which you want to permit for the role
- After giving permissions of the modules click on Floppy disk icon on top right hand to save the role
- After you save this Role has been created. Now you choose the Webuser you want to assign this role to.
- Click on pencil icon in info tab to edit info
- Now go to role assigned and give the Webuser his relevant role
- Click on update