Goals or schemes or discounts or offers (whatever you call them) are run for every company which exist for a certain period or on a product for incentivising users. These schemes are dependent on Targets. Lets learn how to define Scheme in URVA web console for Sales team.
To create GOALS please follow the steps which have mentioned below.
- Click on '
GOALS' on Urva Home Page.
- Click on +new icon to create new goal.
- Enter Goal name and description and then choose the target type, target on, activity and then occurrence accordingly from the dropdown options.
- Now Select the target for which you are going to create this goal.
- Click on the next button and select the hierarchy by pick up the levels and sub-levels.
- Now click on the next and choose the role from the list for whom this goals is going to create.
- Now again click on the next button and download the template under mapping.
- Enter data accordingly into this template and upload it .Now data will reflect on the mapping page.
- Finally click on the Submit create this new goal.