Goals or schemes or discounts or offers (whatever you call them) are run for every company which exist for a certain period or on a product for incentivizing users. These schemes are dependent on Targets. Lets learn how to define Scheme in FeetPort web console for Sales team.
To create scheme follow below mentioned steps.
- In FeetPort menu tap on Goals and Achievements module
- Tap on Goals
- To create a Scheme, tap on plus icon
- Enter Goal name and description and tap on next
- Choose the target from the list and set the value
- Select users or group as per the preference
- Chose date or duration of the scheme
- Tap on CREATE
- This scheme will be visible to respective users on their Dashboard analytics. They will be able to view their achievements as they do tasks and take orders in regards to their targets.