How to add custom fields to User's Info?
If a web user wants to add some information to user's info that must be required for company records then he can add custom fields for the same.
This way web user can store additional information of their users/ employees in FeetPort. It will reduce maintenance of information separately in the system
Follow these steps to send profile updates:
- Go to User and Identity module from FeetPort Navigation Menu.
- Click on three dots (vertical ellipsis) on right hand top.
- Now click on Configure Custom Field.
- Click on Add to add a new field.
- Select Field Type ( drop down or single line) and add Label.
- Click on Add Custom Fields to add this field.