Skip to main content
How to add order feature option to a workflow?
Order feature for order taken and order dispatch can be added in the workflow through following steps:
- From the Left Navigation Menu on FeetPort web portal go to Workflow under Configuration.
- Click on the Workflow to Edit.
- To enable Order Feature option in the state, click on edit on the state.
- In the state properties, select Order taken under Order feature property to enable order taken.
- To enable order dispatch, select Order dispatch under Order Feature property.
- Finally, update the Workflow.