How to add Scores to a task in activity?
Scoring gives an Extra boost to the team. FeetPort has this unique feature to include/ define scoring into your activity. Scoring is defined for fields that have multiple/ single selection fields.
Based on what value user choose, score is calculated at end of the task. This score is sum of all the options chosen in the respective fields. Field user can view the score at the time of task completion.
Let us show you how to do that :
- From the the Configuration, go to the Activities.
- Open the Activity in which you have Multi/ Single Selection fields.
- Open properties of field that has Multi/ Single Selection option.
- In properties define, Score against each option.
- Add scores to required fields.
- Save the Activity.
Once user taps on FINISH tab, Score is calculated and displayed.