How to change permissions in a workflow ?
Workflow permissions can be changed or updated as per requirement.
This can be done in following ways:
- From the Left Navigation, go to Workflow under Configuration.
- Choose the workflow you want to edit and click Next. (Click here to know: How to create a new workflow ? )
- Click on Edit for a particular state to modify the access for that particular stage.
- Click on the check boxes to add or remove the access for features.
- Click Update to save changes.
- Make changes for any of the workflow state in the same manner.
- Now you can define Movement of State if required (Please make sure there are minimum two states present having "Move Case" as property) by clicking on Next.
- Click on Next after updating the workflow movement.
- Check the Workflow properties.
- Click on Update to save the changes made in workflow.