How to configure notification for customer?
Trigger messages can be configured by the web user which can be sent to the customer as well as the supervisor/ web user through push notification.
To Configure Notification, follow the below steps:
In your web console from the navigation menu on the left click on Configuration module.
- Click on Triggers .
- Click on '+' icon to add the trigger.
- Under Info tab, fill the fields like Name, Description, Type, Pick an activity, Execute timer and run which indicates the frequency of the trigger message.
- Under Condition tab, pick the field to put condition for the trigger message. For example :- if you will choose the workflow state equal to Finish, then the trigger message will be sent on the the receiver's email when the task state will be updated to 'Finish'.
- Under Action tab, select field ( Push notification) ,template ( message template) and receiver of the trigger message.
- Click on 'Create Trigger' to create the trigger to configure notification.