How to configure settings for allowing conversation in a task by the field user? ( Task Comment)
FeetPort allows the field user to do a conversation with his supervisor while doing a task. This feature needs to be first configured by the web user from FeetPort web portal.
Web user can configure task comment by following these steps:
- From Navigation Menu, go to Configuration module and then Activities sub module.
- On General Setting tab, click on Allow Conversation.
- Choose the options accordingly and Update the activity.
- Go to the Tasks module now.
- On right hand side click on comment beside logs of that particular task.
- Write back to the message by typing and press enter. This message will be received to the Mobile user in application.