How to create an Activity form in FeetPort?
Activity is a digital formation of any Hard copy format. You can convert any hard copy format into digital form using different interfaces in FeetPort.
Let's learn how to Create an Activity :
- From the 'Navigation Menu' on the left side in FeetPort Web Console, click on Configuration and then Activities.
- Tap on '+' plus Icon on the top right side to create a new activity.
- Enter Activity name.
- Choose your Workflow from the list.
- Different Interfaces appears on the right side, pick and drop the Interfaces as per requirements like text, name, number, address, image, signature, audio, NFC, File Attachment, rating, photo and others.
- Each interface has different properties / settings of their own which user can define based on their requirements. Click on the properties icon and define these settings accordingly. You may define Sub types of the fields. Some of the basic validation/ properties are given below:
- Min max validation: This property defines the validation of minimum and maximum limit.
- Regular expression:
- Mask input: With this property, you can hid the data in the field. For example: Mobile number field can be masked like 98XXXXXX89
- Non editable field: By enabling this feature, you can make the interface non-editable i.e the data in the field cannot be updated or modified.
- Visibility of Interface: This feature will make the interface non-visible. For example: the interface will appear on selection of a particular option.
- Make field mandatory: This feature will make the field required to fill. Without filling the data in the field, user cannot proceed.
- Tap on properties against each field to define field settings.
- Activity settings can be defined by tapping on Settings .
- You will get the settings options General settings, Collection, Workflow states, Scheduler, Score etc. These settings may be done basis your requirements. (For more details on these settings, click here: How to define Activity Settings?)
- Click SAVE to save & update the Activity.