How to create Segmentation for Approval System?
To add order taking form to an activity, make sure an activity has been created and mapped with a collection.
Let's learn how to create segmentation:
- From Left Navigation, go to Configuration and choose Activities.
- Open an activity. Select the interface which is to be selected as base of segmentation.
- No go to Settings, click on toggle in front of Segmentation.
- Now click on + against each option.
- Now select the username of user against each task stage
- Complete the process for rest of the options.
- Now Save the activity.
To know how to use segmentation approval, click here: How to Upload and Approve Documents using multi-state approvals in FeetPort?