How to create & update a Workflow?
Workflow is the set of different stages of a task. To create a workflow for your organization, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- From Navigation Menu, go to Configuration module and click on Workflow sub-module.
- Click on the plus icon '+' to add a new workflow.
- Enter Name and Description of Workflow, and click Next.
- To add a new state, click on the + icon.
- Enter State Label, Description, State for (like for mobile user, web user or public user) and Properties required for the state, and click Save.
- Create different states as requirement.
- After creating states click Next.
- Choose web state movement for each state as required for your organization and click Next.
- Tap on Save to create.
To Edit a workflow:
- Click on the workflow to edit it.
- Make the required changes.
- Then, Update the workflow.