How to enable 'Linking option' in FeetPort for public page?
You need your customers or applicants or users of your services to fill out an information form on the web, then this is the best option.
Enable the public page which can have a custom theme, embedded onto your website, have any interface including payments.
This is how you can do it:
- From Navigation Menu, go to 'Configuration' module.
- Click on Activities sub module and you can view the list of all activities.
- Open the Activity by clicking the edit option.
- Tap on Activity Settings, tap on Linking option.
- Select Link type and Target type Activity or Collection.
- After choosing the activity and collection, select Source field, Target field and Link label.
- Save the activity to implement changes.