Skip to main content
How to select icon and color for workflow state?
Workflow is the set of different stages of a task. Giving a color code and icon to a workflow state is important as it helps you visibly identify tasks under various stages.
If not selected, a admin/web user might not be able to
To create a workflow for your organization, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- From Navigation Menu, go to Configuration module and click on Workflow sub-module.
- Click on the workflow or plus icon '+' to add a new workflow.
- Click Next.
- Click on the Edit option on any of the state to modify it. (To add a new state, click on the + icon)
- A side widow will appear.
- Select the icon and color for the workflow state below description color identification of a particular state.
- Check the permissions to be given under that state and click Save.
- Click Next and then click Update.
- Workflow state will be updated.