Web User Creation
Web user are the one who access FeetPort console for fetching reports/ task assignment etc. These IDs can be created one by one or by Bulk Uploading. Let's see both the options :
One By One : Create each user by entering relevant information, please follow below steps :
- Go to identity management in FeetPort navigation Menu
- Click on 'Web User' option under Identity management
- Click on create icon (plus icon on the right hand side)
- Fill all the details : First name, last name, User ID, Mobile Number, Email ID,Password,Designation, Supervisor name, Employee Code,Shift Timings, Track Interval, Conveyance,Archive Days,choose allow Sign out, Select Mandatory Task location, Mandatory Field Tracking.
- Click 'Save' to create user.
Bulk upload :
Users can be created in Bulk by updating data in excel sheet. Follow the below steps :