- How to create Order Form?
- How to Configure Score?
- How to define OTP ?
- How to create and modify an Activity?
- Modify an Activity
- Activity Interfaces
- How to delete an Activity?
- Configure Score
- Define OTP
- Configure Email
- Define sms for Acitivity
- Public Page
- How to create a Public Page?
- Configuring PDF template
- Activity Interface: Document Scanner
- Activity Interface : Video Interface
- Activity Interface : File attachment
- How to connect a searchable database or collection to an activity form?
- How to apply search restrictions on collections?
- How to map a private collection to users?
- How to add search result status of collection to activity form?
- How to add order taking form to activity?
- How to make product price editable in order taking form?
- How to create packages from orders?
- How to add GST/ Tax in order taking form?
- How to define taxes for order taking form?
- How to define discounts for order taking form?
- How to add tax to an order taking form?
- How to setup scoring system for an activity form?
- How to categorize customer or vendor on the basis of score?
- How to auto populate fields after scanning document?
- What type of documents can be scanned with OCR?
- How to prioritise a task so that it is done first?
- How to create a public form for customers?
- How to fill a public form?
- How to view the submissions on a public form?
- How to auto schedule a task in through Web Console?
- How to schedule a task to be sent to a mobile at a certain time?
- How to restrict scheduling of tasks?
- How to add fields from previous task to a follow-up task?
- How to add OTP before closure of any task?
- How to add identity validation before closure of task?
- How to configure a messaging channel for closure by OTP?
- How to add payment collection to an order taking form?
- How to add cash payment collection to an activity form?
- How to send quotation / estimate to a customer after order taking form?
- How to customize a quotation / estimate format?
- Is there a provision that application automatically pick up address visited when field user is filling form?
- How to validate any field with regex (regular expression)?
- How to add a mask for data entry in activity?
- How to add barcode scanning to activity form?
- How to trigger an email on task state change?
- How to trigger an SMS on task state change?
How to create Order Form?
Order Management is a very critical process for any organization dealing with Sale of products or items. Here we are guiding the procedure to create your own order activity in FeetPort web console.
You have already seen process to create collection in web console, don't worry we have listed the steps here as well so you need not juggle here and there. After that we have explained the process to map collection with Activity to create Order.
Its quite simple, let's learn how to do it:
- From Navigation Menu, choose the type of collection that needs to be created.
- Tap on Plus '+' Icon appearing on top right hand side to create new collection.
Enter collection name.
Click on any interface appearing on right side or drag the fields to create the form.
Enter label name of interface and define other properties.
Order Creation and Mapping with Activity
Once Collection is created, we need to map the same with Activity to create Order, lets see how to do so :
- Create the Activity/ open the activity which you have created.
- Tap on Collection icon appearing on top, choose the checkbox against collection and choose your Collection.
- Select the check box against Order option appearing at bottom and a new tab of Order appears automatically.
- Drag 'Search' option to enter the Search Key and provide a Label. Under Order Field define as Search.
- Under 'Collection For Search' choose collection and under 'item' choose search key field name.
- Drag Number field and in its properties select Integer, under 'Order Field Type' click on' Quantity'
- Drag Text field and define label in its properties, choose collection name and choose Item to map collection field
- Drag Number field and in its properties select Integer, under 'Order Field Type' click on' Price'. Choose collection name and choose Price field under 'Item' to map collection field
- Lastly, drag Number field, name as Total to calculate total of the Order. Under 'Order Field Type' choose 'Total'
Tap on Tick Mark to save the Activity