Users & Identity
- Mobile User Device Reset
- Mobile User Creation one by one
- Mobile User Deactivation
- Mobile User Modification
- Web User Creation
- Web User Deactivation
- Identity Manager
- Web User Modification
- Creating Subscriber
- Creating User Group
- Creating a Role and Permissions
- Assign Activity to Mobile / Web user
- Mobile user creation by Bulk Upload
- How to Provide Geo attendance to mobile user?
Mobile User Device Reset
In FeetPort we have restricted the User ID to be logged in on multiple devices. To do this User ID needs to be disabled from FeetPort web console. This can be done following below steps :
- Click on Identity Management under Navigation menu
- Click on Mobile user, this will display all user Ids
- In search option enter the User ID which needs to be reset
- Click on checkbox in front of the Mobile ID and click on Device Delete option that appears at top right hand side
- Click apply to confirm.
- Mobile User ID can now be logged in other device.
Mobile User Creation one by one
User who has access to FeetPort Mobile application are called Mobile users. These Ids are created from FeetPort web console.
Let's create a mobile user :
1.Go to Identity Management in FeetPort navigation menu
2.Click on 'mobile user'.
3.Click on '+' icon to add new user
4.Fill relevant details of user : First name, Last name, user name, Mobile number, Email ID, choose Supervisor, Password, Employee Id, Designation, Mobile supervisor, Shift Timings, Track interval, Allow Sign out, Achieve Days.
5.Click on SAVE and user is created
6. Once user is created, click on ID to open
7. Click on "Assign Activity" tab and assign activity.
8. Click on the territory appearing at left to assign. Territory is moved to right. Click on SAVE.
Mobile User Deactivation
Mobile user IDs can be deactivated / deleted from FeetPort web console. Once user ID is deactivated user can't access the same in Mobile app.
Steps to deactivate/delete a Mobile user ID :