Package is a sub-type of collection which can categories segment wise product so user can search by a particular category as well. Multiple results will be populated against the same.
To create a package follow below mentioned steps:
- Go to Foundation module and click on collection sub module in FeetPort web console
- Click on + to add new collection
- Name the collection a and configure it with code
- Choose sub type as product only since we are creating package
- Add fields like name number and save the collection
- After saving the collection go back to collection submodule
- Click on package option and click next to view
- Click on plus icon to add new package
- Enter package name and description and submit
- Now click on package and then click on plus icon to add data
- Add data one by one or in bulk and upload
Now Package is created, mobile user will be able to fetch multiple data out of single collection.