Define sms for Acitivity
Want to send sms to your customer / partner, after every visit done by your field team, don't worry we have this sorted for you. FeetPort gives you the facility to send sms at any action performed in mobile app / web console. This sms can be sent to customer / partner / mobile user / anyone (even though they are not using FeetPort). For example if your mobile user has picked some product from customer , then a confirmation sms can be sent to customer confirming product / user and pick up details. Customer is also rest assured that their product is in safe hands.Let's learn how to configure these sms in FeetPort:
Create sms template :
- Click on the sms template option in FeetPort navigation menu.
- Create an sms template by clicking on '+' icon
- Specify a "Template name" and click NEXT to proceed
- Choose Organization level and Activity name for which sms needs to be configured
- Define the sms format on the box, mapping of fields can be done, if data is to be picked from the form
- Click NEXT and FINISH to save the template
Now this sms template needs to be mapped with the activity as we need to define when and to whom this sms should be sent:
- Open the Activity and click on Configuration option
- Click on Configuration Template
- This will display different states of task, choose state where sms needs to be sent
- Choose Receiver, Mode and Template from the Drop Down
- Click on SAVE appearing at top right side, this will initiate sms everytime task comes in that particular state.