How to add Package in collection?
Package is a sub-type of collection which can categories segment wise product so user can search by a particular category as well. Multiple results will be populated against the same.
To create a package follow below mentioned steps:
- Go to Collection module from the Navigation Menu.
- Click on the Products module.
- Click on + to add new collection.
- Name the collection and configure it with code.
- Add fields like name number and save the collection.
- After saving the collection go back to collection sub module.
- Click on package option under the collection name.
- Click on plus icon to add new package.
- Enter package name and description and submit.
- Now click on package and then click on plus icon to add data.
- Add data one by one or in bulk and upload.
Now Package is created, mobile user will be able to fetch multiple data out of single collection.