How to create and modify an Activity?
Activity is a digital formation of any Hard copy format. You can convert any hard copy format into digital form using different interfaces in FeetPort. Let's learn how to Create an Activity :
- From the 'Navigation Menu' on the left side in FeetPort Web Console, click on Configuration and then Activities.
- Tap on '+' plus Icon on the top right side to create a new activity.
- Enter Activity name.
- Choose your Workflow from the list.
- Different Interfaces appears on the right side, pick and drop the Interfaces as per requirements like text, name, number, address, image, signature, audio, NFC, File Attachment, rating, photo and others.
- Each interface has different properties / settings of their own which user can define based on their requirements. Click on the properties icon and define these settings accordingly. You may define Sub types of the fields.
- Tap on properties against each field to define field settings
- Activity settings can be defined by tapping on "Settings" .
- You will get the settings options General settings, Collection, Workflow states, Scheduler, Score etc. These settings may be done basis your requirements.
- Click SAVE to save & update the Activity.
To Modify an Activity, follow these steps:
Activity created by Web User you can be modified later on. Any changes made later will be visible to mobile users.
Let's learn the procedure to modify the activity :