How to Provide Geo attendance to mobile user?
Every feature in FeetPort is kept optional, basis on client's requirement feature can be assigned / unassigned to particular user. Let's suppose there are multiple processes in your organisation and for one process you want Geo Attendance and for rest its not required. All this can be defined in FeetPort.
Geo Attendance feature if needs to be assigned to some users, this can be done by editing mobile user in FeetPort web console. Let's show you
- Click on identity management under navigation menu
- Click on 'mobile user'
- Search the particular mobile user ID that needs to be assigned Geo attendance
- Click on pencil icon appearing on top right hand side
- Select Geo attendance option from bottom
- Click on Update button to save.