How to capture Orders in FeetPort Mobile app ?
FeetPort has made work of sales team very easier by facilitating them with the option to capture orders from their customers / associates. Now no more paperwork or filling up of job card, just capture orders using FeetPort.
Web user can configure all relevant details from the backend regarding capturing orders, like product / service details required to be displayed to mobile user while taking orders. The product list is uploaded from backend that contains product details (info / description / price) so Mobile user can fetch information using SKU or searching product and all information is fetched & populated in the application by itself.
Let us show you how Order tab appears in FeetPort mobile application : -
- Click on the Activity in which order needs to be captured.
- Create a new task by tapping on '+' icon at top.
- Tap on CHECK IN to proceed.
- Under FORMS tab fill all relevant information as required.
- Tap on ORDER tab to capture details of order captured.
- Tap on search option to search the product for filling order, (by default application displays products list).
- User can search the product by entering product name / SKU.
- Product information appears in the drop down, click on the drop down value to choose.
- Relevant information of product is automatically fetched from backend and is displayed. User can tap on the arrow (pointing downwards) to view all information.
- Enter the Quantity of order taken and total amount is automatically calculated at the bottom.
- Multiple products can be captured by tapping on the '+' icon appearing at bottom.
- Tap on FINISH tab and complete task by tapping "FINISH & SYNC" to save and sync the task with the server.
Please note under Tax and Discount can be configured under Order tab from backend, as per company's requirement. Also an Auto email can be sent to customer for the order taken which will be a confirmation of order received from them .Hence no paperwork is required.
Let's deploy this feature in your process and go paperless.