How to disable Battery optimization manually?
Please follow the steps to disable battery optimization manually:
- Open the Settings your device
- Click on Battery & Performance.
- Tap on Battery usage
- Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize battery usage.
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device.
- Click on FeetPort from the list of apps and choose Don’t optimize and tap on DONE.
- . Exit Settings and open FeetPort application from device Menu.
- Login to FeetPort.
Check the video : Disable battery optimization