How to disable Battery optimization manually?
- Open the Settings menu on the device and tap on Device Maintenance
- Tap on Battery option and click Battery usage
- Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize battery usage.
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device.
- Click on FeetPort from the list of apps and choose Don’t optimize and tap on DONE
- Exit Settings and open FeetPort application from device Menu
- Login to FeetPort
Check the video : Disable battery optimization