How to disable Battery optimization manually?
Please follow the steps to disable battery optimization manually:
- Open the Settings menu on the device and tap on Device Maintenance
- Tap on Battery option and click Battery usage
- Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize battery usage.
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device.
- Click on FeetPort from the list of apps and choose Don’t optimize and tap on DONE.
6. Exit Settings and open FeetPort application from device Menu
7. Login to FeetPort.
Check the video : Disable battery optimization