How to plan your Route for Today in FeetPort app?
On FeetPort mobile app dashboard, you will be able to see Plan your day tab, this helps you to plan your visits/ route for the day. Not only just plan your route get navigation of the addresses, get info on total distance and duration of travel. This saves lot of time and effort. Let's know how!
Make sure you have tasks assigned to you with addresses. You can get these tasks assigned by Web User or you may create and fill address details yourself.
Adding tasks to today tab:
1. Go to your Pending tasks in the app
2. Click on the Pencil icon against each task
3. Click on Add to Today.
4. Repeat this for all pending tasks
5. Now all the tasks has been added to Today plan
- Go to Today tab you will be able to see pending tasks.
- Click on three vertical dots icon on the right hand top, you can sort your task by choosing any of the options by distance, shortest route, time or you can manually drag and drop tasks to plan your day.
- To view the proposed route click on Route icon appearing at the bottom
- You will be able to see tasks location on the map.