How to track mobile users from web console?
Tracking mobile users from web console can be done easily from Location Analytics module in FeetPort Menu. Web user can track mobile user's precise location along with details like Mock Location, Flight Mode, Hotspot, Internet Available, Location Mode, Mobile Data Status and Developer Status.User can track location by following steps mentioned below:
- Login in Web Console and go to FeetPort menu on the left.
- Click on the arrow icon on the right hand side.
- Select user and preferred time and click on track.
- You can click on the play icon to get Graphical Motion view of tracking, and you can export the tracking in excel as well.
- Moreover Web User can check location along with Mock Location, Flight Mode, Hotspot, Internet Available, Location Mode, Mobile Data Status and Developer Status by selecting those option.
- Battery Status of Mobile user will be displayed on the timelines.