I am not able to view my completed tasks. What should I do?
Sometimes a field user is not able to view completed tasks under Completed tab even if he has finished and sync the task to FeetPort server.
This may be due to the tsk view filter mismatch on the Pending page and Completed page. On both pages, a top right corner, there is an option of filtering the task on the basis of tasks priority, received and completed time.
Filters on both the pages should be set on same filter otherwise user may not be able to view tasks which are completed by him.
Follow these steps to view and change tasks:
- Form home page, go to Activities.
- Select the assigned activity.
- On Pending page t bottom, click on three dots at top right corner.
- Select Time received filter.
- In the same way, select Time received filter on Completed page.
- Now Refresh the Profile from Settings. ( Click to know about Profile Refresh: How to refresh profile ?