I am unable to check in as location is not available. What should I do?
When a field user is unable to check as the location is not captured on the map, it can be a temporary issue. For location issues, perform following troubleshooting.
- Check by Turning Off & On the Location service/ GPS.
- Location Service should be on High Accuracy. ( For checking the location mode, click here: How to change location mode?
- Check if the location is picked up by other apps like Google maps, uber etc.
- Enable the permission to access of location for FeetPort.
- Hotspot and Airplane mode must be disabled.
- Battery Optimization should be Off. To know more about turning off battery optimization, click here: How to disable 'Battery Optimization' )
- Reboot Device.