I am unable to login to FeetPort. What do I do?
Sometimes a mobile user face issue of not able to sign in to FeetPort application. Please check the mobile settings as per following to avoid such instances:
Check your Location mode and set it to 'High Accuracy'.
- Go to Device settings, and tap on Location option.
- Turn on location and select mode as High accuracy.
Check Battery optimization and make it "Disabled".
- Go to Device settings and tap on Device Maintenance.
- Tap on Battery option and click Battery usage.
- Tap the More button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize battery usage.
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device.
- Click on FeetPort from the list of apps and choose Don’t optimize and tap on DONE
- Exit Settings and open FeetPort application from Device Menu.
- Login to FeetPort.
- Tap on “Click here to begin”