I am unable to login to Urva. What shouId I do?
Sometimes a user faces issue of not been able to sign in to Urva application on mobile device.
Please check the mobile settings as per following to avoid such instances:
Check your Location mode and set it to 'High Accuracy'.
- Go to Device settings, and tap on Location option.
- Turn on location and select mode as High accuracy.
Check Battery optimization and make it "Disabled".
- Go to Device settings and tap on Device Maintenance.
- Tap on Battery option and click Battery usage.
- Tap the More button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize battery usage.
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device.
- Exit Settings and open Urva application from Device Menu.
- Login to Urva.
- Tap on “Click here to begin”