My task are showing in 'Sync' and they are not getting synced, What do I do?
Tasks are synced with the server when there is strong internet connection. But sometimes tasks get stuck in 'Sync Queue' due to poor internet connection.
Follow the below trouble shooting to avoid such instances:
- Open the Activity in which task are in Sync.
- Go to Completed task Tab.
- Tap on Cancel Sync of task.
- Exit FeetPort and go to Handset Settings.
- Tap on Application and click FeetPort
- Click on ‘Force Stop’ option and tap OK
- Switch Off Internet and then switch it ON
- Go to Completed task Tab
- Click on Retry Sync or Retry All option.
- Wait till tasks are synced to the server with a tick mark icon appearing.