When I am tapping on CHECK IN, the page it is only loading, What do I do?
This error usually comes when Location Setting or Battery Optimization of the device is not enabled.
To check the same please perform steps mentioned below:
- Go to Device Settings and choose Location settings.
- Enable Location and choose Mode.
- Select High Accuracy mode.
To change Battery optimization settings, please follow these steps:
- Open the Settings on the device and tap on Device Maintenance ( Settings
- Tap on Battery option and click Battery Usage
- Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right and choose Optimize Battery Usage
- On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, choose All apps list from the drop-down to see all the apps on the device
- Click on FeetPort from the list of apps and choose Don’t Optimize and tap on DONE
- Exit Settings and open FeetPort application.
- Open task and tap on CHECK IN