How to add questions to Question Bank one by one ?
Learning module helps you to understand the principles and products of the organisation. It helps in the better understanding of the product in a much smarter way.
To configure question bank, please follow the below steps:
- From the Navigation Menu, click on the Question Bank under the Learning Module.
- Click on the '+' icon to add Category to add the questions related to that category.
- Click on the '+' icon to add a new question.
- You can create the question one by one or you can upload the question in bulk by uploading excel file.
- To add question one by one, enter the question in the required field.
- Choose the difficulty level easy, medium and hard.
- Choose the category for the questions fro the drop down.
- Choose multiple answer options by clicking the '+' icon.
- Select the correct answer and click Create.
- To upload the excel file, click the excel icon and upload.