How to add dashboards to user home page?
To add dashboards to Web and Mobile home page, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- From left Navigation Menu, go to Reports & Analysis and click Dashboards..
- Click on + icon to Add new graph.
- Now select Organisational hierarchy.
Pick a template the data you want to view and Pick a module and then pick the activity.
- Click Submit to view chart or graphs.
- Data can be filtered by Filter by option.
- Under Configuration, select the general configuration of data to be shown on X-axis and Y-axis along with time field and chart type.
- Choose an option from Group by and Order by menu.
- Under Mobile Configuration, select Time Interval and Refresh Interval for graphs visible in field user's mobile app.
- Click on Submit to view the graph.
- Click on Add to dashboard appearing on upper right hand side.
- Add Name and Description under Info.
- Click on Assigned To tab.
- Click on the user groups to assign the dashboards.
- Click Submit and the dashboards will be visible to those user groups.