How to assign dashboards to users?
To assign dashboards to the users, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- From left Navigation Menu, go to Reports & Analysis and click Dashboards..
- Click on + icon to Add new graph.
- Now select Organisational hierarchy.
Pick a template the data you want to view and Pick a module and then pick the activity.
- Click Submit to view chart or graphs.
- Data can be filtered by Filter by option.
- Under Configuration, select the general configuration of data to be shown on X-axis and Y-axis along with time field and chart type.
- Choose an option from Group by and Order by menu.
- Under Mobile Configuration, select Time Interval and Refresh Interval for graphs visible in field user's mobile app.
- Click on Submit to view the graph.
- Now click on Add to Dashboard on top right hand side.
- Fill Name and Description under Info. Check Allow Dynamic Parameters as per requirement.
- Click on Assigned To tab and select the user groups to assign dashboard.