How to delete report/ graph in a Dashboard in FeetPort?
Reports of a dashboard can be deleted from FeetPort web portal as per following steps:
- From Navigation Menu, go to Reports & Analysis module and click on Dashboards sub module.
- Now you will be able to see list of created dashboards.
- Click any of the listed Dashboard.
- Now select Organisational hierarchy.
Pick a template the data you want to view and Pick a module and then pick the activity.
- Click Submit to view chart or graphs.
- Click on the Delete icon on the top right hand to delete that graph.
- Click again on DELETE for confirmation and the selected graph will be deleted from the dashboard.