How to view and edit a task on Urva web?
Detailed view of a task in Urva- It consists of full details of a particular task, which are filled by Mobile user. You can view detailed information which is filled in the task along with other information.
To view a task, follow the steps mentioned below:
- From Home Page, go to
Submit. ( All tasks done in that territory will be displayed on screen)
- Click on the particular Task to view details.
- Task opens and you will be able to view information.
- On left side, you can view the task stages and user to whom task has been assigned by web user. Also, you can Export or Move the task from top.
- Under Form tab, you can view the task fields. Priority fields appear and location map where task was completed along with the data which is filled by mobile user.
- On the right hand side, under Timeline tab, appears the task timeline that indicates the logs of the task like assigning time of task, starting time and completion time of task. So you can have an idea on time taken to complete that job/ time spent at customer's location.
Editing a Task:
- From Navigation Menu, go to Tasks module.
- Choose level and territory and Submit.
- Choose the task you want to edit and click on pencil Icon.
- Edit the details as per requirement and click on Update.