View and edit a task on Urva web?
Detailed view of a task in Urva- It consists of full details of a particular task, which are filled by Mobile user. You can view detailed information which is filled in the task along with other information. Follow these steps:
- From Home Page, go to
Submit. (All tasks done in that territory will be displayed on screen)
- Click on the particular Task to view details.
- Task opens and you will be able to view information.
- On left side, you can view the task stages and user to whom task has been assigned by web user.
Formstab, you can view the task fields and location map where task was completed along with the data which is filled by mobile user.
- On the right hand side, under
Timelinetab, appears the task timeline that indicates the logs of the task like assign time, start time and completion time of task. (So you can have an idea on time taken to complete that job/ time spent at customer's location).
- From top right bar, you can schedule task, assign priority, export task in pdf and delete the task.
- Click on any of the option and then Submit to confirm.
Apply Filters: Filters let us save the task searches so we can find the exact tasks we need thereby saving our time and energy.
Following are the query filters and what they do:
1.Created At : All task can be searched and displayed which are created at a particular time.
2.Updated At : Tasks which can be updated at some particular time are listed.
3.Created by : Filter tasks that are created by particular user .
4.Modified by : Filters tasks that are modified by particular user.
5.Field user : Tasks of particular mobile users in all states can be searched.
6.Workflow stage : Workflow stagewise filtering of tasks. For example: you can view either view Pending tasks or Closed Tasks at a time.
Here is how you can filter the tasks:
Add Task View as favorite
Editing a Task:
- Go to
- Choose activity form and
- Choose the task you want to edit and click on
- Edit the details as per requirement and click on