View and edit an Order taking Form on BSNL Salesport web?
Detailed view of an Order taking Form in BSNL Salesport- It consists of full details of a particular task, which are filled by Mobile users. You can view detailed information which is filled in the task along with other information. Follow these steps:
- From Home Page, go to
- Choose Activity as Order Taking Form. (All tasks done in that Activity for the particular users will be displayed on screen).
- Click on the particular Task to view details.
- Task opens and the web users will be able to view information.
- Here, the web user can view the task stages and the user to whom the task has been assigned by the web user under the Assigned To column in the Task Summary.
the Formstab, the web user can view the task fields and location map where the task was completed along with the data which is filled by mobile users.
- Under the ORDERS tab, the web user can view the order's details such as the Product Name, Price, Quantity etc. which have been taken by the Mobile user.
- On the right-hand side, under
the Timelinetab, appears the task timeline that indicates the logs of the task like assign time, start time, and completion time of a task. (So you can have an idea of the time taken to complete that job/ time spent at the customer's location).
- From the top right bar, you can export task in pdf and delete the task.
- Click on any of the option and then Submit to confirm.
Apply Filters: Filters let us save the task searches so we can find the exact tasks we need thereby saving our time and energy.
Following are the query filters and what they do:
1.Created At : All task can be searched and displayed which are created at a particular time.
2.Updated At : Tasks which can be updated at some particular time are listed.
3.Created by : Filter tasks that are created by particular user .
4.Modified by : Filters tasks that are modified by particular user.
5.Field user : Tasks of particular mobile users in all states can be searched.
6.Workflow stage : Workflow stage wise filtering of tasks. For example: you can view either view Pending tasks or Closed Tasks at a time.
Here is how you can filter the tasks:
Editing a Task: