How to create & edit roles of users?
Roles are the set of permissions assigned to give access or restrict the user to perform various actions. Roles are assigned to Web Users that allow them to view user list, user data and reports of the users.
Let us learn how to create & edit Roles in FeetPort:
- From Navigation Menu, click on Users & Identity.
- Click on Roles to create or edit one.
- Choose Role Name, Licence type, Select parent role and fill Description.
- Now from the right-hand side Menu, click on the module and select the sub-module which you want to permit for the role.
- After giving permissions of the required modules, click on Save.