How to define Module wise - Role Permission?
Role permissions define the access to be given to the web user to operate the FeetPort web. Based on these permissions, the web user can create, update, delete and view different data in FeetPort modules.
Let us learn how to create & edit Roles in FeetPort:
- From Navigation Menu, click on Users & Identity.
- Click on Roles to create or edit one.
- Click on the role to edit it.
- On the left side, you can see the list of modules of FeetPort.
- Click on any of the module and the permissions in that particular module.
- Select the permissions by clicking on check boxes against every permission.
- After selecting the required permissions, click on the Save icon on the upper right corner.